Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Exciting News...



My brother-in-law Sam and his wife Kendra are expecting and due 2 weeks before we are due. They just had THE BIG ULTRASOUND that we are having on Thursday. I am happy to report that they are going to have a baby girl! We are so excited for them and for our baby to have a cousin so close in age. I absolutely adore both of them! This picture is one of my favs of them. It was taken the last time we were in town with my cell phone at lunch. (Hence the glare) Wherever they are, people are laughing and having a great time. They are good people. I am one of their biggest fans. I really do have the best in-laws in the world. I am very blessed. Can't wait to find out what we are having as well. Just a few more days (as long as Baby cooperates) and we will know, too! Congrats Sam and Kendra! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Mrs. Walker said...

That's so fun! It's so fun being pregnant with a loved one. It was really fun being preggo with Chelsea. I swear no one can sympathize like another preggo woman!