Friday, April 25, 2008

Getting to Know Me

I've been tagged! So, here you go:

A - Attached or single: Attached…married to Michael for two years now
B - Best Friend: Michael
C - Cake or Pie: Yes, please! :] I like both. It depends on the occasion.
D - Day of Choice: Friday because I don’t have to work
E - Essential Item: My purse (otherwise known as my luggage)
F - Favorite Color: Red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears…especially cinnamon bears. Yum!
H - Hometown: Sandy
I - Indulgence(s): Crunchies or a hot fudge brownie shake from Hires.
J - January or July: Is there another choice? I’d rather choose April
K - Kids: I love kids. Hope to have a litter of my own someday. :]
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage Date: April 21, 2006
N - Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 3 sisters (also 3 sisters-in-law and 4 brothers-in-law)
O - Oranges or Apples: I really like both, but I'm leaning towards the orange.
P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders (“Why does it have to be follow the spiders!?! Why can’t it be follow the butterflies!?!”)
Q - Quote(s): “Each time we embrace a memory, we meet again with those we love...for the heart never forgets.”
R - Reasons to Smile: Michael, warm sunny days, my family and friends, the Gospel, my cozy bed, vacations.
S - Season: I love them all. If I had to choose one, it would be Fall.
T - Tag Eight: Michael, Larkin, Nikki, Marissa, Amaree, Melisa, Polli, Dennis, Brenda
U - Unknown Fact About Me: Here’s two: I didn’t have a favorite color until I was in my late 20’s. I almost got a tattoo while in London, England on a study abroad.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I saw a sign for a steakhouse that read…”Converting one vegetarian at a time.” Nothing better than a good steak. :]
W - Worst Habit: I love to shop for and buy scrapbook supplies. I sometimes think I love it more than actually scrapbooking. It’s an addiction! Sad, but true.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Steak and all you can eat Shrimp! Yummy!
Z - Zodiac: Pisces

10 comments:

Krista said...

Well, Michael's blogs have been my favorite, but you're gettin up there!

You almost got a tattoo? Whoa! :)I have some other unknown facts about Nancy if anyone would like details...

Nancy said...

Not you dare, Krista! Or I will have to share some details, too! :]

Mrs. Walker said...

Thanks for inviting me to your blog Nancy! It's darling!

Chelsea Pickup said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Now I can add your blog to my "stalking" list. I know I will always get a good chuckle hehe.
I like the tagged things cause I get to learn alot about you in a short amount of time.
Come visit our blog:http://travischelseaavaedenslife.blogspot.com/

Nikki A. said...

I thought for sure under phobias that you would put Germanophobia, Teutophobia - Fear of Germany, German culture, etc. LOL :)

amaree said...

I miss you, my Bijin!!! But it's ecxiting to now be able to stalk you :) Then I feel more a part of your life! Love ya!

amaree said...

That was a fun questionaire :) Thanks for tagging me :)

Nancy said...

I miss you, too, Beautimous! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! :]

Nancy said...

I didn't notice when I did it but found out when I read Michael's blog that X is missing. Funny, eh? I guess X could be X= XYZPDQ or Xray or Ultrasound= I prefer ultrasound. I like the gel they spread all over you. It makes me feel like a cracker or bread. ;]

Wendy said...

Very fun, Nancy! Thanks for inviting me!