Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tag...I'm It!

Well, I've been tagged by my darling friend Chelsea. I'm happy to do it. Afterall, I have a fabulous husband and don't mind bragging about him one bit. :]

1. Where did you meet your husband?
~We met at a barbecue in West Jordan, Utah on the 4th of July.

2. How long did you date before you got married?
~We dated for almost 10 months before getting married. We met and began dating exclusively within a week of meeting. I know! Crazeye! But when it is right, it is right! :]

3. How long have you been married?
~ We've been married for 2 1/2 years.

4. What does he do that surprises you?
~Makes me breakfast almost every morning. What a stud! He does little thoughtful things all the time.

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
~I love his deep brown eyes, his soft hair, his strong hands and his cute bum. Can't get enough of him! :] He's yummy! (I know! TMI!)

6. What is his best quality?
~His caring heart and his loyalty to those in his inner circle. He is a very loyal friend and husband and cares deeply about his friends and family. He never talks bad about people. (Exception...the head cases at work. And even then its not specifics about people but about situations.) Your name is safe with him. He, in turn, has great friends, some of whom he has been friends with almost his entire life.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
~He has several. The ones that come to mind...Best wife ever. Sweet wife. Honey bunches of deliciousity. My dearest love. Sugar smacks. My beautiful wife. Crazy pants.

8. What is his favorite food?
~He loves steak. He is a meat lover. Anything that can be grilled, he loves.

9. What is his favorite sport?
~He likes most sports but his favorite is Hockey. I won "Best Wife Ever" award when I gave him this.

10. When and where did you first kiss?
~Our first kiss was at his house on our third date. He made me a yummy dinner and we had just finished watching a really funny movie he had introduced me to called Murder by Death. We were sitting there chatting when he got all serious and told me how much he was beginning to care for me. Then he leaned in for the smooch. Best first kiss ever!

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
~Well, isn't that kind of personal? ;] Oh! Besides that? We like to read together, watch TV on DVD, go on walks, go on drives, cook together, cozy on the coach and chat...oh so many things.

12. Do you have any children?
~We have two precious little ones in heaven.

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
~He has a great singing voice. I love to listen to him sing and to sing with him.

14. How old is he?
~I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you. (Psst. He's 40.)

15. Who said 'I love you' first?
~He said 'I love you' first. I said it right after he did. It was a surprise to us both. We had only been dating for three weeks. I knew about a week after that that I wanted to marry him. Never thought I could be someone who loved so quickly and easily. But he broke down those walls and melted my heart pretty quickly. I wouldn't say he had me at hello (because that is just too cheesy) but it was pretty close to it.

16. What is his favorite music?
~That is a tough question. He absolutely LOVES music. All music. Well, not the trashy rap kind of music. He has quite an extensive collection and is always listening to something new. If I had to choose only a few bands, I would have to say Reckless Kelly, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Beetles, Boston, Kansas, Eagles, Toto and Jimmy Buffett. He likes a lot of Classical music as well. It's hard to narrow it down to one type or one artist. Those are a select few of his favs.

17. What do you admire most about him?
~His dedication to the gospel. I never have to wonder if he will go to church or if he is worthy to give me a blessing. He takes his responsibilities with the priesthood and his callings very seriously.

18. What is his favorite color?
~His favorite color is green.

19. Will he read this?
~He will eventually.

20. Who do you tag?
~Anyone who would like to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your comment for number 11....I was thinking the same thing before I read your answer...you are a woman after my own heart!!