Don't hate me. I just thought this was hilarious! (It came from
this site.) I like
John Travolta and I loved the movie
Hairspray. But it does take a special kind of man who is willing to dress up like, as my brother calls it, a jolly (or robust) woman in a pink sequin dress. This character scares many a man, my husband included. He does pull off the outfit quite nicely. I don't think I could have pulled that one off! :]
6 comments:
Lol! He can surely shake and shimmy it the best that he can huh :) Love this movie, but the spoof is hilarious.
He's come a long way from Barbarino.... :)
Barbarino...that's funny. I was thinking Grease. If you held up a picture of him in Grease compared to this picture, not many people who think it was the same person. He is a good dancer, but a whole different kind of dance!
And the whole crossdressing thing - look at Tootsie and Mrs Doubtfire. :)
Girl, I never did see Hairspray...I gotta put that on my "list" of things to do! Love reading your blog!
Hugs from the Coops! :)
I laughed out loud so many times. It is a fun movie. You definitely need to put it on your list. The music is really fun, too.
Glad you like the blog. I'm here to entertain! Hugs right back at y'all! I talked to someone from North Carolina the other day and they had a beautiful southern accent. It made me miss Kentucky! :[
Post a Comment