KSL.com - Living Planet Aquarium penguin exhibit to open SANDY, Utah (AP) -- A new penguin exhibit at the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy will soon open to the public. The aquarium is opening its Gentoo penguin encounter on Friday after letting the birds acclimate to their new habitat for a few weeks.The penguins are the final exhibit in the aquarium's "Journey to South America" collection.The encounter is modeled after a Falkland Island research station and features interactive touch-screen exhibits about penguin physiology, camouflage and molting.
I really want to see this! I heart me some penguins. :]
Have you been to the LPAquarium before? It's awesome...I love it!! Let me know when you want to go, we'd love to go with. Maybe we can go during our Spring Break? I heart penguins too. So cute and funny!
3 comments:
Have you been to the LPAquarium before? It's awesome...I love it!! Let me know when you want to go, we'd love to go with. Maybe we can go during our Spring Break? I heart penguins too. So cute and funny!
We have a season pass and I can't wait to check it out. Just waiting til everyone has seen it so it's not so crowded. Playdate?
I haven't been before! Always wanted to though! Let's plan it!! :]
Post a Comment