Monday, October 25, 2010

Ornament Exchange

Can you believe Christmas is only 2 months away? Where has this year gone??!!! Life sure speeds by when you have a little gal to entertain. To get in the spirit of things, I have joined an ornament exchange on this blog. Go on over and sign up if you want to do so. Now I know Halloween hasn't even gotten here. But, knowing me, I will forget and will miss my chance to do this. So don't be an early holiday celebration hater. I love Christmas ornaments and have collected them for years from every trip I've been on, one from every big moment of my life and from every place I've lived. So how could I let this pass me by! Let me know if you've joined the fun, too!

Here's some ideas for you...

For the kids:

For the geek/sci fi fan:

For the chocolate lover:

For the artist:

For the traveler:

For the motorcycle enthusiast:

For the Twilight fan:

For the agriculturally inclined:


And finally, a few ornaments I'd rather not receive:

3 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

I love crazy ornaments. We have tons of Star Wars...my verdict is out on that though! LOVE the smurfs.

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Bacon ornaments? Someone had to do it. Haha!

And Twilight?! Oh boy! :P

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you are doing it!