Saturday, May 28, 2011
Things That Make Me Happy
Thought I would join the fun and share my happy list. I have a lot of things in my life that make me happy.
1) My little gal. She is seriously the sweetest girl and also a little monkey. She is so much fun. She has been through so much in her short lifetime and has been so strong through it all. Love my little gal!
2) My hubby. He makes me laugh and makes me think. He is my hero and my best friend. He is such a wonderful father and hubby. Before I met him I never dreamed I could meet and marry someone who is so perfect for me. I love him with all my heart.
3) Life is good. I have had some worries that have kind of overwhelmed and annoyed me. Along with some of these things being resolved (or soon to be so), some of the people in my life that have been a negative influence have been eliminated from my life (or soon will be). Yay! Why? One of the reasons...because we are moving. Can't wait! Another is Sophia is being weaned off her last seizure medicine. She has been seizure free for over a year now. I just hope and pray they are behind us.
4) One of my favorite things I loved to indulge in when I lived in England are now available in Utah! Stop reading if you can't withstand temptation easily. I LOVE these yummy ice cream bars. They are my version of crack. Can't get enough!! (Slurp!) :]
(A little FYI...I have seen them at Target, Wal-Mart, Fresh Market and Dan's. Also, if you kept reading and I tempted you, I want to make it up to you. Click here for a coupon.)
Well, there is my happy list for the week. Want to join it? Click here to play along. What makes you happy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love the happy list - and what is funny, is I have a draft in my blog list titled almost the same, I was just waiting for some time to download some pictures. Maybe tonight......
Post a Comment