Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

Thankful: Gratitude, appreciation, or thankfulness is a positive emotion or attitude in acknowledgment of a benefit that one has received or will receive.

Well, it's that time again. It's been a hard week. I almost skipped today but decided I need to do it.

1) I am thankful for my sweet husband. He has really been there for me this week. I have not been feeling well and had a major setback health wise. Don't really feel like going into but it was disappointing, to say the least. But Michael has been so great. He's been there to give me comfort and to feed me. I am very lucky to have him in my life.

2) I am thankful for priesthood blessings and a husband who is worthy to perform the ordinance. Like I said, I have not felt well this whole week. I have been really nauseated, had a fever and huge headache. Michael gave me a blessing that brought a lot of peace to my mind and heart. It has really helped my spirits to be higher and has given me peace.

3) I am thankful for my family. They have been really supportive and helpful this week with their emails and phone calls to check in on me. It is nice to know they care and are there for us when we need them.

4) I am thankful for the gospel. I am so grateful to know that we are not alone in this world. Heavenly Father is there for us and watches over us always. I'm grateful to know there is a bigger picture to life than we can even imagine. I'm also thankful for an eternal perspective. It sure helps when times are tough.

Well, that's my list for this week. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Hey girl! I've missed talking to you! How are things going? Is everything ok with your health? I hope so!

I'm glad you're so grateful for everything. It's a good reminder for me!

Don and Robin Cooper said...

I love your blog and especially your Thankful Thursdays! I hope you are feeling better and doing well. :)