In the mood for a nice, healthy salad? Look no further. I have the recipe that beats all recipes. It has all sorts of veggies included. Carrots, lettuce, celery, peppers, beets, radishes, tomatoes and a special secret ingredient. I've included a picture of the salad for your viewing pleasure:
Do you know what goes great with this salad? Brain bleach. Isn't that one of the craziest things you have ever seen? Nice tan line, eh? The absolute craziest thing about this picture is someone probably actually paid him to pose for this picture. Oye! I hope they threw those ingredients away when the photo shoot was over. Enjoy your next salad while you think of this picture! :]

2 comments:
Oh, Nancy. You HAD to post that, didn't you??? I don't know if I can eat another salad... thanks for the laugh!
I'm sorry. I did. I just couldn't resist. I hope I haven't ruined salads for life for you! :] I laughed my bootie off when I saw this. Glad you found some humor in the disgust that is this pic, too. :]
Post a Comment