Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Great Expectations...

So, this may surprise some, but I'm not talking about the baby! I know! Shocker! I'm talking about some movies that are coming out this summer that I am highly anticipating. Hopefully I won't wait in vain and they will be as good as they look. Here's a short list of some movies I want to see this summer:

I Hate Valentines Day
Starring Nia Vardalos and John Corbett (My Big Fat Greek Wedding). I couldn't find a clip I could put on the blog but here is the link to it.



Love Happens
Starring Aaron Eckhart and Jennifer Aniston Here is the link to the preview and another to the official site. Looks really good!


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Very excited about this movie. Good times will be had by all!! Wish I could be seeing it with my Harry Potter fanatic friends! Here is a link to the trailer.


Julie and Julia
This looks like an interesting story and it features Meryl Streep, Amy Adams and Stanley Tucci.



There are others I would like to see but these are the highlights. So, what movies are you looking forward to this summer?

4 comments:

Lord Mhoram said...

For me, the three that I really want to see are Harry Potter, New Moon and GI Joe.

Hey I'm a guy, I like high SFX movies. :)

Nancy said...

I definitely want to see New Moon as well. These were more of a summer movie list. (Although one is in Sept.) I guess my selections do lean more towards the chick flick genre but I like a good action movie, too. I haven't seen much on GI Joe. Look any good?

Michael said...

I'm really looking forward to Half-Blood Prince. It'll be interesting to see Snape as Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Alan Rickman should be outstanding.

Anonymous said...

hey i heard you are expecting! that is so exciting! congrats:)