I've been tagged.....
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary:
January 16
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary:
April 21
3. How long have you known your spouse:
4 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged:
6 months, although we knew after a month we wanted to get married
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
At a barbecue on the 4th of July with mutual friends
6. What is your spouse's full name:
Michael Scott XXXXXXXX (to protect the innocent) ;]
7. Do you have any children:
Yep. One in utero and 3 in heaven
8. How many - boys/girls:
3 angels and a girl on the way
9. Do you have any house pets:
None, unless you count stuffed animals
10. Do you own a house or rent:
Rent for now
11. Do you live in the country or town/city:
City
12. What is one of your favorite activities together:
Playing games and reading books together (I decided to keep it clean folks! I know! Shocker!) ;]
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:
Every vacation we've been on has been fun. Disneyland is probably the highlight though. I'd never been there before.
14. When did you first kiss?
On our third date after he had made me a yummy dinner and we had watched a movie together all cozy on his couch.
15. What church do you attend?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
16. Did you get married in a church? Where?
LDS Temple in SLC
17. What town is your current address:
Salt Lake City, UT
18. Do you work or stay at home:
I work full-time from home
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon:
Park City
20.What was the funniest gift you gave when dating?
I gave him Bear claw shaped slippers for Christmas (along with a couple of other gifts)
21.How long have you been together?
4 years since we met, 3 years of marriage
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
He asked me out the day we met.
23. Who asked who out?
He did. I made him laugh. He told me I was crazy. I agreed. He then asked me out. I told him if he knew I was crazy and still wanted to go out, sure!
24. How old are each of you?
I'm 35. He's 41.
25.Where do you each work or go to school?
Michael is a High School Chemistry teacher and is working on his Masters degree, I work as an at home Res Agent for an airline and will be going back to finish my degree once his is completed.
26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Equally good and bad, I guess. I've never compared.
27. Did you go to the same school?
No
28. Are you from the same home town?
No, not even the same state!
29. Who is smarter?
Michael. He is so smart and has amazing knowledge retention. I'm okay with him being the brains.
30. Who is more sensitive?
It depends, but usually me
31.Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We have several favorite restaurants. First ones that come to mind are Sweet Tomatoes, Sizzler, Rumbi, Blue Iguana and La Hacienda
32. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Kentucky
33. Who has the craziest exes?
He does. I should know. I worked with her while Michael and I were dating. What are the odds!? Long and very complicated story! (Although I did go out with a guy who stalked me after we broke up.)
34. Who has the worse temper?
We have never had a yelling match. He gets frustrated a bit easier than I do but he always keeps a level head. Neither one of us likes contention.
35. Who does the cooking?
Usually Michael. He loves to cook and is so good at it! I usually try to do my fair share though.
36. Who is more social?
Usually me
37. Who is the neat-freak?
Me
38. Who is more stubborn?
Umm...my first instinct is to say me but I think we both can be.
39. Who hogs the bed?
Neither one of us. Although he does end up with most of the sheets and I end up with only the blanket.
40. Who wakes up earlier?
Michael
41. Where was your first date?
We went to Sweet Tomatoes
42.Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
I'd say we are about even.
43. Do you get flowers often?
Sometimes. He used to buy me a six pack of Pepsi and call it flowers because he knew I enjoyed it. Now I can't drink Pepseye. It makes me sick. :[ He does more service type things than buying me things. He is always doing little things he knows will make me happy. He's very thoughtful.
44. How do you spend the holidays?
We generally switch off with our families. Thanksgiving with one family and then Christmas with another. One of the sadness and sorrows of my in-laws living in Colorado. We can't share every holiday with them both.
45. Who is more jealous?
Neither one of us really. We are both pretty secure and trust each other. We are both very open and don't keep secrets. (Or do we?) ;]
46. How long did it take to get serious?
We kissed on our third date. We were both pretty hooked in from that first kiss. Neither one of us had any desire to date any one else. So we became exclusive that night. So... about a week from the day we met.
47. Who eats more?
Probably him. Especially right now.
48. Who does the laundry?
We both do. Whoever gets to it first.
49. Who’s better with the computer?
Probably Michael. He has more work experience trouble shooting than I do. I do know my way around a computer though.
50. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples.
Communication is the key to success. We constantly check in with each other and communicate frustrations and desires for the future. Neither one of us likes contention so we don't let things get contentious. Always talk with love in your voice and you will never talk down or demean the other person.
I tag anyone who wants to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment