IT'S A GIRL!!
Yep. Anyone who guessed that we were having a human and a baby girl is correct. Michael and I were not among the correct guessers. We both kept feeling it was a boy. We are happy to report that we were both wrong. We are also happy to report she is growing strong, all organs are functioning as they should, and she is a very active baby. She was swimming around, sucking her thumb and kept mooning the camera. The very first picture we saw of her she was folded in half (her legs above her head) with her legs all spread open. She is her Mamma's daughter. Little indecent thing! :] Or maybe it's because all day yesterday I kept rubbing my belly and telling her she needed to cooperate so we could find out what flavor she is. If that is the case, then she is our sweet little obedient baby! Let's hope it's more of that and she is less like me or we are in a world of trouble once she becomes a teenager!
I'll post pictures once we get them scanned. Next item of business...shopping! Now that we know, I cannot wait to go register and shop. Thanks to everyone who put in their guess on my blog and on Facebook! You are all winners to me...except those that guessed boy. ;] Love to all!

3 comments:
Dag nabbit! I was way off. Oh well, at least you were wrong with me. :)
Girls are so much fun, and I get a little stab of jealousy when I see all those cutey little girls with headbands and dresses and all that. So much fun stuff! And they are so precious!
Congrats! So happy for you!
So excited for you both! Shopping for girls is so much fun!
I totally thought Bentley and Paisley were both going to be boys...obviously I was wrong. Isn't that funny?! Congratulations, so happy to hear you were able to see your sweet little girl swimming around and having fun. Love you!
Post a Comment