I saw this and laughed my bootie off. Now, before I get any Twilight lovers out there upset with me, I read all the books and loved them. But I still can laugh at things that are funny! Like this:
So, unless you've been hiding under a sound proof rock, you are aware the next movie in the Twilight series comes out this weekend. Am I excited? Yes, I am. Although New Moon was my least favorite of the four books, I have hopes the movie will be better. Why was it my least favorite? All of Bella's whining and depression. I kept thinking, "Okay. We get it. You're depressed. Move on!" Not that I'm trying to criticize the writer. It had to be done to keep Bella's character consistent in her love/borderline obsession with Edward. But, at times, it made for frustrating reading. The end of the book made up for it though. Hence why I kept reading.
The mania behind these books/movies is quite interesting. People either seem to love them or hate them. I haven't seen much in between, except maybe my husband. After I had read them, we read them together. He likes them but isn't obsessed with all things Twilight like I was when I first read them. I didn't start reading them until December of last year, after the fourth book had been released. I read them in rapid succession. My poor hubby. Many a night he would wake to me reading in bed or on the couch, unable to put the books down. He was a Twilight widower for a month until I finished reading all four. Poor guy! Lucky for me, he still loves me. :]
Now for the answer to the big question....Do we have tickets on opening day? Yes, we do. Jealous? If not now, you will be! :]

3 comments:
We saw that on SNL last weekend and died laughing!
You'll have to let us know on New Moon the movie.
I figure with the movie being a third person perspective, while the novel was first person, we will see more of what was going on, and less of Bella's moroseness.
Update: We saw New Moon and I liked it! It was even better than Twilight. The acting was a bit better, the story a bit deeper and it wasn't nearly as depressing as the book. I give it a two thumbs up. I'm sure I will see it again before it leaves the theater.
Post a Comment