Sunday, November 1, 2009
Life Imitating Art...
I've received complaints about not posting anything on my blog for almost a month. Oops! Sorry about that! In my defense, October was an interesting month. I came down with a really bad cold that moved to my chest. I was pretty miserable for about two weeks. No energy. (That is, even less than a normal pregnant woman. If you can call me normal.) ;] In the meantime, we had a leak under the sink in our kitchen and had to pull everything out of all of the cupboards and pull out all of the drawers. Boy! Was that fun! The leak took some time to fix and then we had to wait to make sure it was truly fixed and dry. So, I've had dishes in boxes on my kitchen table, on the chairs and on the dryer for about a month now. That combined with being sick and having no energy, my house became a disaster area! Never before in my life have I wished harder for a fairy godmother. But alas, she was a no show. And, if the sick thing and the kitchen fiasco wasn't enough, I got a super nasty virus on my laptop. I've never seen one that nasty and clever. Luckily, I had my brother Ben...otherwise known as Super CPU Healer Man...come to my rescue. He was able to get 'er fixed and I didn't lose any files in the process. Yay! So, don't cry for me, Argentina. All is getting better. Computer is fixed, I'm starting to feel human again, and my house is slowly, but surely being rediscovered. That definitely makes Nancy a happy camper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is the picture supposed to mean that you feel like you keep getting pooped on? Maybe it would be a good idea to get some clothes on, for a change :D
I was getting pooped on...life was poopy...something like that. But I be okay.
Clothes? I don't need no stinky clothes! All the naughteye/wobbly bits are covered. What more do you want? Egg in your beer? (I never understood what that saying meant. Who would want egg in their beer?) ;]
Post a Comment