Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Moon



Does it make me juvenile that I heart the Twilight series? Does it make me pathetic that I am already planning a get together with a couple of friends to meet up in NYC for the premiere? Probably. But that's okay. Because I am good enough, smart enough, and doggonit, people like me. :] Here's some eye candy for you. Didn't think I would like Rob Pattinson as Edward but he is pretty yummeye.

6 comments:

Lord Mhoram said...

It's new moon - there should be a pic of Jacob on the poster. :)

Nancy said...

As true as that is, Jacob isn't as hot as Edward, nor as appealing to me. That and Jacob annoys me! There are posters out there for all those Jacob lovers, like my sister. They just won't be featured on this blog. ;]

Mrs. Walker said...

New moon should be great! All the Walker women (+ Pierce) went to Twilight together, and I'm hoping we do the same w/ New Moon. Maybe you could come as Pierce's date! ;)

Nikki A. said...

Couple of buddy passes == crazy Vampire party in NYC!!!! -Alif
P.S. Send me another invite to your blog.

Nancy said...

Alif, I sent you an invite but you don't need one anymore. I made it public. Enjoy! And, yes, buddy passes=good and crazeye Vampire fun times in NYC! :]

Mel, that is awesome you guys all went together. I'll be Pierce's date but who will be Michael's date? He might cry! ;]

Robyn said...

Ooh, that's pwitty!! Mmmm!