Friday, September 25, 2009

26 Weeks Along



Here I am at 26 weeks (6 1/2 months) along. Sophia is getting big and kicking Mommy like crazy. She found my bladder this week and is now using it as a punching bag. She currently is 14 1/2 inches long and weighs 1 pound 14 oz as of our ultrasound on Thursday. (Didn't get any pictures this time.) She was shy but is healthy. Yay! Hope you enjoy the picture.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Nancy! You are so cute! How exciting! Adele said she saw you, and I'm so jealous! I hope everything keeps going well. Love ya! Julie

Nancy said...

Thanks Julie! It was fun seeing Adele, and such a surprise. We definitely need to get together soon. Love ya!

Mac and Charms said...

You are so cute woman!!! Treasure each day...after what you've been through, you deserve it!!! When's the shower???

mCat said...

You are beautiful! And I love the name Sophia! Awwwwww.... I am going to love following you on this journey!