Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Need to Remember...


It's funny how real dreams can seem! Since being pregnant I have had some doozies! Some are pretty freaky and with others I wake up and shake me head thinking...why on EARTH did I dream that?!? So crazy! I tell Michael about them and he tells me I should be writing them down. I could make them into a book or a movie. Some are so detailed and have plots and subplots. The mind is an amazing thing!

I had a dream the other night that I had the baby 2 months early. We didn't have the car seat or even an outfit for her to wear home from the hospital. So the hospital said I couldn't take her home with me. They held out their hands for me to give the baby to them. I was holding her in my arms. I looked down at her and she started talking to me. She told me I needed to get in gear and get things ready so she could come home. I went to kiss her and she was gone. I woke up the next morning in a panic. It didn't help that I was super nauseated and the nausea wouldn't calm down. I went to lunch with my Mom and sisters that day. I was stressed and super emotional. But, to my surprise, my sister Nikki had a present for me...an outfit for our little gal. That made me feel calm for the first time since I woke up that morning.

2 comments:

jessica said...

thank you for your suggestions on my blog! you gave me some great ideas that i am already using! my sister-in-law mentioned that you are a member of her old ward. we were also in that ward briefly, so i'm sad i missed you!

thanks again & have a lovely week!

Nancy said...

It was my pleasure! Yep. I found your blog on Jennie's blog. We were sad to see them move. I remembered you being in our ward for just a bit. Your blog is fun and I love how you write. Thanks for allowing me to blurk! :]