Friday, September 4, 2009

We Want Postum Back!!!


Some of you may remember this post I wrote back in October '08 discussing the sadness and sorrow that is the discontinued family favorite, Postum. Well, apparently there is a group that has started a petition to bring it back. I wanted to show my support by not only signing the petition, but by getting the word out.

WE WANT POSTUM BACK!!!

If you want it back, too, click here and sign the petition. And, if you don't, sign it anyway. You will enable my family to continue on with a family tradition. That and I'll be your best friend!! Every signature counts!! If we are successful, I will invite you all to a Welcome Home Postum Party! (Now you are convinced, eh?) Happy signing!!


5 comments:

Nikki A. said...

Thanks Nanc!! I too will blog about it :D

Anonymous said...

If you go to a latin store they have barely drinks that are almost exactly the same. The Chilean brand is Ecco, but I can't remember the other ones. We drank Postum at my Grandparents house as kids...I can't remember the exact flavor, but the ones I have suit me just fine.

Anonymous said...

I signed it for Grandpa! He really misses it too!

Mac and Charms said...

Oh...I love Postum. The Mormon coffee...

Nancy said...

Guess what folks...it's back! They sold it to another company and it is returning (hopefully) to a store near you! Yay!