Friday, November 20, 2009

Amusing Apparel

I was online the other day shopping for Baby and came across a site* that was selling some awesome Baby Mama t-shirts. I saw these shirts and laughed my pregnant bootie off! I would love to own a few of these awesome tees. Here are some of my favs:

For every day Baby Mama wear:



For those moments all pregnant women have, you can wear this shirt as a warning:



For the Sci-Fi fan:



Having a boy? This one is for you:



My personal favorite:



And, we can't forget the Baby Daddy! For the man in your life:



What pregnant woman wouldn't want one or two of these? They are good times in a t-shirt!


*Can't link for some reason. Will try later.

2 comments:

Nikki A. said...

Those are HILARIOUS!! I love the boy one, LOL!! The Dad swimming one is so disturbing, yet hilarious! Love these and love you :D

Nancy said...

I loved the boy one, too. Hopefully next time around I'll have a boy so I can get that shirt. :] I agree that the Dad swimming one is a bit disturbing but it also made me laugh so I had to add it. Glad you enjoyed them! Love you!